Zen Mama Membership
What if you could go from exhausted and on edge to a calm and grounded mama without adding anything extra to your daily routine?
SIGN ME RIGHT UP!
“I feel so good after doing yoga, but I’m just so tired by the end of the day”.
How many times have you said this to yourself? Likely every day since giving birth to your first child.
And let me know… does this describe you?
- You know that a yoga practice makes you feel great
- You make plans to practice yoga… but never do because you’re just exhausted after meeting everyone else's needs
- Being able to sit and meditate sounds dreamy, but you have so much to do and so little time to do it in. Plus, who can meditate with tiny humans calling your name over and over again while jumping in your lap.
- You feel stressed and your body aches and you KNOW that yoga will help with those things… if only you had the time and energy.
- When you do take the time to yourself to practice, you’re filled with #momguilt
The worst part about it is that this is a continuous cycle - the less you take time to look after yourself, the more tired, stressed, and pain ridden you will feel. Plus, it’s hard to be the type of mama we want to be when we haven’t taken care of our needs.
I understand all of this because I was you. I almost never did anything to look after myself beyond meeting my very basic needs.
I think it was a few years after having my children until I realized that SOMETHING NEEDED TO CHANGE! I was tired, oh so tired, and I was finding it challenging to be patient with my sweet tiny humans. If for no one else, I had to change for them.
Like many of you, I was up at the crack of dawn with my babies, and tended to their needs every second of the day until our 2-3 hour long bedtime. Even once they were down, I was still looking after them throughout the night. After running a marathon like that all day everyday, who has the energy or motivation to add in any self care practices. It just felt like an additional responsibility that I needed to carve out time for.
As a stay at home mom, I didn’t have the disposable income to join a gym, nor would my velcro babies allow me to leave home. When I did get out to the rare yoga class, I would spend a lot of the time picturing their little sad faces crying as I left to go to the class. My limited schedule eliminated many online classes for me as most are an hour long. I also wasn’t sure what was and wasn’t safe for my postpartum body. So I had to come up with a solution. I needed something that I could do anywhere and on my own schedule. I wanted something that I looked forward to every day and really enjoyed.
Over the last few years, I cracked the mama wellness code and I’ve become extremely passionate about helping women who put everyone else first and don’t make time for themselves.
I believe that all women should take time for themselves every day.
I believe that women are stronger when they take care of themselves.
I believe we are happier when we feel strong.
Over the last five years, I’ve developed the Zen Mama Yoga Method and I’m inviting you to be one of the first to experience the transformative effects.
It’s based on the Zen Mama Yoga Deck that I am personally going to lead you through. I’m teaching you all my tricks so that you can learn how to easily and seamlessly incorporate yoga and wellness into your regular daily routine.
- 1x live yoga class per week where you will get real time feedback from me as you practice. These classes will be short and sweet so that’s is easy to fit into your schedule.
- 1x wellness workshop per month from wellness experts in areas such as women’s health, parenting, nutrition, stress management, etc.
- Unlimited access to the ever growing class and workshop replays.
- Lifetime access to a digital version of the Zen Mama Yoga Deck with 25 Mind & Body sequences to help with everyday mental and physical ailments, and 25 On-the-Go sequences to show you how to practice yoga WHILE you work, cook, clean, bathe your children, watch TV, etc.
- Accompanying video work alongs for each of the Zen Mama Yoga Deck sequences
- Unlimited access to the Pose Workshop Library that breaks down each yoga pose to ensure you are practicing safely
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with other mamas, receive tips and motivation, and ask Jessica any questions you may have. You can also post videos of yourself doing yoga poses so I can review it and ensure your alignment is safe and correct.
- Free access to any future Zen Mama courses for as long as you’re a member
- Lifetime access to this exclusive rate for as long as your membership remains active!
- Exclusive discounts for one-on-one yoga therapy sessions and the physical Zen Mama Yoga Deck
- Through your membership, you will also be helping to support charities that provide assistance for women and children worldwide through Zen Mama's, "Mamas for Mamas" program.
The Zen Mama Community will also host occasional challenges, meditations, live yoga pose alignment 1 on 1's, and so much more!
And the best part? This is my beta program which means this is the first time this has ever been offered.
I am looking for a small group of women who want to stop putting their health and wellness last, and are looking for an easy to implement solution.
As a Beta Client, you also get a few extras:
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the Zen Mama Yoga Deck (including any updates or new content that I add in the future)
- SAVINGS! This is the lowest price you’ll ever see this program.
- INFLUENCE! This is your opportunity to help influence and shape this program.
- VIRTUAL COMMUNITY! Every week, we will meet together to practice yoga and connect. Our private Facebook community is available 24/7 to connect with your new mama tribe. We don’t have to do this alone!
- BRAGGING RIGHTS You’ll always be able to claim that you were the first to take the program.
What is a beta program?
Beta means that this is the first time I’ve offered this publicly. For you, it’s a great chance to access a brand new, shiny program at a special rate and some special beta bonuses. For me, it’s where I get to teach my new program, observe how you respond and tweak until it’s perfect! Win-win!!
How much time do I need to commit?
This is the magical part. Ready for it… practically none. There will be the live class once per week that will be approximately 15 minutes. The monthly workshop will be around 30 minutes. The rest of your practice is done while you go about regular life. That’s right - while you work, cook, clean, shower, bathe your children… all of that “down” time can also be used to nurture YOU!
I’ve never practiced yoga. Is that ok?
Definitely! This program is perfect for people at any level, including brand new beginners, as it meets people where they are and helps them develop their practice safely.
I’m pregnant or have recently given birth, can I still practice?
Provided you have the go ahead from your doctor, absolutely! I will be offering cautions and tips for people who are pregnant or recently postpartum.
I have injuries, can I still participate?
Absolutely! That is the beautiful part of yoga. I will work with you to modify your practice so that it is safe and beneficial. Once again, do ensure that you have the approval of your doctor.
Where do I access the courses and live-streams?
I have an online studio that once you enrol, you will gain access to it. You can bookmark that page in your browser and return to it when you need. All video lessons and live-streams will happen within my online studio. You can also create a bookmark on your mobile device to quickly and easily access the virtual studio.
I have so little time - of all of the other exercises I can be doing, why yoga?
Yoga helps you on so many different levels - mental, physical, spiritual if so desired. It can help you regain strength, balance your hormones, and support areas of the body that are often overworked in mothers like the pelvic floor, back, shoulders, neck, etc. It helps to relax the mind and body and help us be the best possible version of ourselves.
The investment to join is only $9.99 per month, (the price will increase when the cart re-opens later this year!).
Enrolment will open on March 1st, 2020 and will only remain open until March 7th, 2020 at midnight EST. Spots are super limited, so don't wait!
WAITLIST OPEN NOW! Click here to join.
See what others have to say about the Zen Mama Yoga Method: